Why consult an herbalist?
- To treat symptoms and identify risk factors in chronic diseases (eczema, psoriasis, hypertension, type II diabetes, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn’s disease, etc.).
- To prevent many illnesses and know your body’s condition better.
- To receive personalised and creative suggestions to change your life habits.
- To understand your health problems and find solutions that fit your needs.
- To treat yourself with products that are completely natural and easy to make.
- To become self-reliant towards your health.
- To rediscover what feeling good is all about!
What happens in a consultation?
Usually, during the first meeting, your herbalist will go through a health assessment questionnaire with you. He or she will then try to understand the underlying causes of symptoms with you and give recommendations on diet and life habits and plants and supplements to use. Depending on the health problem, the therapist will suggest follow-up visits to evaluate the impact of the treatment suggested, to change it if needed and to support you through those changes.
You would like to see a professional herbalist? We have 2 options for you.